Only in Hanoi for a layover? No need to stay at the airport when there’s so much to see. Let a local host show you the best of Hanoi. With a convenient pick up and drop off, you will have time to discover beautiful Hanoi. This Hanoi layover Sightseeing Tour to Museums, Temples, Old Quarters & mausoleums takes you to discover Hanoi’s beauties, history, culture and lifestyles.
Why we suggest?
- Enjoy the best of Hanoi in just few hours.
- Convenient pick up & drop off included from airport
- Explore the traditional Old Quarter Hanoi
- Can be 100% personalized to your wishes, we will suggest you in advance and you can choose.
- Try the best Local Vietnamese Food
- Visit Hanoi Oldest Temple
- Local safety regulations are put in place to ensure your comfort
What we see?
- West Lake and Tran Quoc Pagoda
- Architectural Gem: The President Palace
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Peaceful sight: Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son Temple
- Traditional way of life in Old Town
- Hanoi Ancient House
- Bach Ma temple
- Vietnam Traditional Cuisine with local food
- O Quan Chuong city Gate
- Dong Xuan market
>> You may be interested in Hanoi Street Food Tour or Shore Excursion: Best of Ha Noi City Tour from Ha Long Cruise Port
Pick up from Air Port
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Temple of Literature – The first University of Vietnam
Traditional Vietnamese Cuisine with delicious lunch
Dong Xuan Market
Tran Quoc pagoda