– Thich Quang Duc Monument – learn about the story of a Buddhist monk burning himself to protest the persecution of Buddhism by the south Vietnam government in 1963.
– Nguyen Thien Thuat Oldest And Huge Apartment Complex. We climb up the the apartment and see how local people live 3-4 generations in a small apartment.
– Five Saigon’s Colourful Districts and Hidden Alleyways
– Plenty Of Local Markets With Hundred Kinds Of Trade Goods : Electronics Market, Fruit Market…
– Thien Hau Oldest Temple In Real Chinatown (Practice To Burn Incense )
– The Biggest Wholesale Flower Market in Ho Chi Minh City + Cambodian market behind.
– Chinatown with traditional medicine street, Fabric Street
*** Please note that the Secret Weapon Bunker will not available on weekend ***
*** Small Group size: Maximum 6 people ***
Thich Quang Duc Monument
Thien Hau pagoda
One of Old Apartment Complex
One of Biggest Whole sales Flower Market