Thung Nham Bird Garden is an eco-tourism area in Ninh Binh that attracts tourist by its wild beauty with the highlight being the residence of thousands of birds. Let Local Tours Halong to explore Thung Nham Bird Garden!
Where is Thung Nham Bird Garden?
This is the largest nature reserve in the North, located in Thung Nham eco-tourism area, belonging to the famous Trang An landscape complex, about 12km from Ninh Binh city.
Why should you visit Thung Nham Bird Garden?
With the terrain located deep between the mountains forming the terrain to shield the wind, Thung Nham bird garden becomes the “home” of thousands of species of flora and fauna Coming to Thung Nham Bird Park, you can immerse yourself in nature. separate from the hustle and bustle of urban life out there. Moreover, you will feel relaxed and peaceful when enjoying the atmosphere here.
There are 2 ways for you to visit Thung Nham bird garden:
- Rowing a boat down Tien Lake to enter the semi-submerged area
- Wandering walk across the 2km long road Each choice gives you its own experiences
Besides watching precious birds spread their wings, you can visit caves such as: But Cave, Vai Gioi Cave, …
- Adults and children over 1m: 30,000VND/person
- Children under 1m: free
Thung Nham Bird Park to welcome guests in all seasons of the year:
- Summer: 7:00-18:00
- Winter: 7:30-18:30
How to get to Thung Nham Bird Garden:
- Bus: you can go to My Dinh / Nuoc Ngam / Giap Bat bus station in Hanoi to go to Nho Quan or Kim Son bus station in Ninh Binh. Then take a motorbike taxi or taxi to go to Thung Nham Bird Garden.
- Limousine: pick up and drop off at hotel in Hanoi Old Quater and give you better expeince.
- Train: Taking the train to Ninh Binh is also an interesting experience. This way, you board the train from Hanoi and get off at Ninh Binh station. From here you can take a bus or taxi to Thung Nham Bird Garden. Train ticket prices range from 70,000 to 120,000 VND/person, depending on seat class.
- Private car or motorbike: You can easily rent a car in Hanoi. If traveling in a small group, renting a car is the optimal choice for you. You just need to run along National Highway 1A, then follow sign post to Thung Nham Bird Garden.